Search This Blog

Thursday, May 7, 2009

5/3/09 Wizard Radio Setlist

This was a pretty good show. i'm gonna have to bring blank cd's with me from now on, because that cd from last week worked, as you'll see in the next post. would love to show you examples of actual good shows, like today's was...

here's the setlist:

Cesaria Evora - "Miss Perfumado (4 Hero Remix)"
Roger (Troutman) - "I Want To Be Your Man"
The World Provider - "Rear Projection"
Johnnie Wilder Jr. - "Thank You, Jesus"
Battles - "Hi/Lo"
The Trammps - "Mellow Out"
Animal Collective - "Winter's Love"
Ray Charles - "Guess I'll Hang My Tears Out To Dry"
Detachment Kit - "Music For Strobelights"
Unknown 'Nervous Records' Test Press - "I Like It (Drum 'n' Bass mix)"
Dave Burnell Full-Blown Trio - "Double Heart Beat"
The New Christy Minstrels - "The Cotton Pickers' Song"
Volcano! - "Fire Fire"
Ready For The World - "Digital Display"
Y.A.C.H.T. - "Remember What This Feels Like"
The Mary Jane Girls - "All Night Long"
Hot Cross - "Throw Collars To The Wind"
Isaac Hayes - "I Stand Accused"
Alec K Redfearn & The Eyesores - "Heartpunch"
Viola - "Little Girl"
Breaker! Breaker! - "Way Up, Way Up"
The Three Degrees - "When Will I See You Again"
Ma$e - "What You Want" feat. Total (classic!!)
Wavves - "California Goths"
House Under The Moon - "Direct Hit"
Hall & Oates - "I Can't Go For That"

there you have it. Cheers!
stay tuned next entry for the mp3 of the first 80 min of last week's show.

No comments:

Post a Comment